Do you test your products on animals?
No, we dont test our products on animals, nor do we have to for any of the markets that we sell in.
We require documentation from our manufacturers that all of the products they produce for us are vegan and cruelty free. We believe that animals should not suffer or die to test cosmetics or personal care ingredients. We avoid doing business with companies or supporting corporations that partake in these activities. We take every effort to only partner with facilities that comply with the following criteria:
- Does not conduct, commission, or is a party to animal testing of any cosmetic ingredient, raw material, formulation of finished cosmetic product.
- Does not buy any ingredient, formulation, or product from any supplier or manufacturer that conducted, commissioned, or had been party to animal testing.
- Selects its suppliers based on their animal testing policies and requests their policies on a regular basis.
We have never run into an issue where by law we have been required to test on animals. We make sure that we are performing all of the necessary safety requirements to ensure that our products are safe for consumers. Traditionally, many of these tests unfortunately did involve animal testing. However, thankfully today, there are many alternatives to these tests that allow us to make sure our products are safe without the use of animal testing.
While NONE of our products are tested on animals, the following 4 products are fully-certified by Leaping Bunny:
- Dry Shampoo: https://theearthlingco.com/products/dry-shampoo
- Facial Soap Bar: https://theearthlingco.com/products/facial-soap-bar
- Soap Bar: https://theearthlingco.com/products/soap-bars
- Solid Dish Soap: https://theearthlingco.com/products/solid-dish-soap
We are committed to pursue the Leaping Bunny certification for all our products in the future.